Hi everyone,
I am a doctor, a mom, a daughter, a wife, a friend, a sister and a responsible citizen of my country.
I have created this blog at one of the most tumultuous point of time in my life ..They say that to become a diamond you have to burn like coal first. I am waiting for my burning time to come to an end. However, in this journey called life, I have met a lot of beautiful people who have inspired me to become my best. This blog is a little tribute to their never ending support.
Thank you
See you soon.
I am a doctor, a mom, a daughter, a wife, a friend, a sister and a responsible citizen of my country.
I have created this blog at one of the most tumultuous point of time in my life ..They say that to become a diamond you have to burn like coal first. I am waiting for my burning time to come to an end. However, in this journey called life, I have met a lot of beautiful people who have inspired me to become my best. This blog is a little tribute to their never ending support.
Thank you
See you soon.
Comments
Post a Comment